What I Do
- Just as a builder takes an architect’s vision and makes it reality, I take your draft for a course, presentation, web page, or marketing piece and make it happen.
- I fill in the details (the outline, structure, concepts, graphics, text, examples, etc.) to create a beautiful, effective finished product.
- Over 30 years in the Information Technology industry as a technical communicator (writer/editor, trainer, business process analyst, help developer, technical support specialist, web developer, instructional developer, information architect, copywriter, and consultant)
- College instructor in English as a Second Language (ESL), Spanish, and Computer Skills
- Middle/high school teacher in math, Spanish, English, etc.
- PhD in Education (Instructional Design for Online Learning)
- Master of Education (Instructional Technology)
- Bachelor of Arts (Spanish)
Minor: Communications (Advertising/Public Relations)
Concentrations: Business, Computer Science, Linguistics, Music
Past and Present Clients